Friday, May 21, 2010

My Cutie Pa-Tootie



It's raining it's poring! I'm a little worried a cold is coming on because he has been coughing a little more lately. He has no fever, nausea, vomitting, or any other stuff so we'll just watch him.

I work today from 3p-11p, so I'm trying to get geared up to go to work. Some days it is harder than others. Reagan has been very needy lately. I'm not sure what it is, but she is constantly wanting to curl up next to us. What am I saying? She is a springer spaniel. That's what they do :)

I hope you are all doing well. Thank you to all of you who supported us sisters when we walked the CF walk in Atlanta! What a great day and a wonderful thing to do with my sisters! I thought of Sarah every five or ten minutes and teared up a couple of times. She would be proud. She would be squeazing those chubby cheeks on James every chance she got along with the other sisters :)

Much love from over in Birmingham!

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Sure do miss this little fellow!! I cannot wait until next Friday night....he will probably be asleep when we get there, but I can still stand next to him and count our blessings. I hope it isn't a cold, but he is certainly in good hands if it is.
    love.........B

    ReplyDelete