Friday, August 6, 2010

This is for you, Aunt Lindsey!

Today, Grandaddy Galbraith came into town and we have been having a good time so far. I thought I would share some photos and videos taken for all of you but, especially Aunt Lindsey! We can't wait to get to Dallas to see her and Memi and have a first birthday.


This is so fun!


Wahoo!



Thank you, Lindsey, for introducing us to this wonderful dish!


My birthday gifts..uhh Devine! Can't wait to cook more, too!




Tomorrow, the boys are going to play golf while I go sell JR League cookbooks at Belks. We have a babysitter for the first time. Exciting, right? It's crazy hot here in Alabama. Our poor air conditioners are killing themselves just to not see Jim sweat. That's a big feat. Last night, our electricity went out (go figure, Homewood) and was off from 7p until 3a. Mama and baby were H-O-T. Luckily, I had some battery operated fans I was able to put on James and he really didn't seem to be too bothered. I, on the other hand, did not get much sleep and had to go pretty tired all day therefore, goodnight!! Maybe I'll post again tomorrow.

Our new tricks: James is waving "hello" and "goodbye" to pretty much everybody including his reflection. Rather, I should say, ESPECIALLY his reflection. He is soooo close to walking it's scary. He has abandoned trying to say "mama" and "dada" for now but I'm still working on it. He won't sign yet. He is my super rockstar and I am so totally in love.. so is Jim :)

Goodnight!

Melissa and the Galbraith gang



No comments:

Post a Comment