Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's been a month!

Oh my goodness! It's been a whole month since I posted. I got a new iphone and I've been sending videos via email and texting but no postings here. I get an F for the month of Dec/Jan. What have I missed?...

Weeeell, we spent the majority of the week off we had for Christmas in Jackson. Jim got off in time for family Christmas which was early because we all have in-laws and families all over. We did not make it to Dallas YET.. but we have it on the calendar! James got a lot of riding toys for Christmas and a big pull wagon for the outings to the zoo, football games, etc.

Jim had a birthday on the 12th of Jan and we had a small suprise dinner for him at habaneros in hoover. Yum! Oh, also I got a bread maker for Christmas and have been testing out recipes. I'm not that great yet, but it will come. Okay.. here are a few goodies from the past month..





No comments:

Post a Comment