Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Welcome, Mason!

We have an addition to the family! I hate to say that I'm 13 days and 20 hours late on the announcement. On September the 1st, 2011 at 7:49 am, we welcomed our second baby boy into our Galbraith family: Mason Alexander Galbraith (yes, I misspelled it on the sign)! We have all been so blessed with this little one. He was 7lb 11oz, 20 inches long and healthy! I have taken a bunch of pictures along the way and wanted to put them all in a slide show. The easiest slide show I could figure out on short notice is Kodak but Flickr is suppose to be great too. Hopefully, I'll get that figured out. My big Mac will do great slide shows too.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/video/play.jsp?videoId=419338614606&key=3842774&sourceId=969909816903&cm_mmc=Share-_-Video-_-shareCopyLink-_-Sharee-_-View



James is doing well with the addition. He is going to be a wonderful big brother!

Sweet :)

Love you all,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment