Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hanging with the Sullivan girls.  Mason was upset about 
legos not fitting together just right, I believe.   





Playing with Caroline :) 

Playhouse and playground play time

Watch out!  He's kind of a maniac driver. 

Maniac!! 

Aidan shows us how it's done 

James being silly 

If this is any indication of how he will drive, I am in trouble 

Bowling on a Monday 



 This past weekend we did Macon/Atlanta and got to 
hang out with the cousins!  So fun.






 Atlanta aquarium

He kept saying "I'm so tired, mom"  I imagine so since
he kept staying up late with the cousins.  He was a trooper. 





Breakfast at the hotel. Waiting on pancakes 

Let's make a deal... I'll eat a bunch of sugar and... 

Legoland in Atlanta.  We had a great time! 

Batman with Batman 











No comments:

Post a Comment