Friday, March 12, 2010

20 weeks old

Hello everyone!

There is great news! The sun is finally shining and we are reaching temperatures above 60 degrees and I am no longer wearing my sweats all over the house every day! I LOVE it! We are going for a stroll in a bit and enjoying this time of year!

The basement is almost finished! Jim and I are planning on getting some things moved in this weekend and making it a part of the home! That video is posted next but I wanted to go ahead and get the first video up. When I was getting something out of the garage pile, I found this contraption in the rubble. I had forgotten about it. I immediately put it together and got video of him in it. I think he looks like he is running in place.



Much love,
Melissa and the Galbraith Gang

3 comments:

  1. wow, he's so much stronger than Emily. She can't even do the exersaucer yet. he's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable...and yes, he does seem to like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the backsplash...just makes that area come alive.....get the coffee pot plugged in and I will get there soon ; )

    ReplyDelete