Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5, 2010

Hey everyone! Jim, this video is especially for you since you are out of town and can't see this right now. Let me know what you think.




Seriously, I want to talk to the Charter people because this internet is horrible. I am calling them on Monday. I'm hoping AT&T UVerse hurries up. The only room in the house I can get internet is in the big TV area and it's cold in here...

Bring it on spring!!

I loved seeing B and Doc today. You know, a lot of people are saying James is looking a lot like Doc... Guess we'll have to wait and see a few more years. I am in noooo hurry. No need to even mentally hurry this baby growing up. Cherish these moments! Carpe Diem, right?

Cheese alert! Speaking of which, the other day I was rocking James and that song "I could not ask for more" by Edwin McCain popped in my head. I can't stop thinking of it and I tear up some from it. I guess that comes with being a mom... I'll probably start watching Halmark movies and cry at the diamond commercials. Now, if I can only get the mullet kid on idol to sing this song to me. I'm a huge fan. And how ironic that his name is Alex Lambert (like Adam but much much much better).

I watched the office today and didn't stop laughing.

"A word of advice, speaking as a former baby..." - Andy

"Oh good, you already know everything" - maternity nurse after Pam is concerned with nipple confusion

"..and sometimes epidurals don't work and you can poop yourself" - Kelly

"Ambulances are for emergencies only. You call an ambulance, I call the cops" - Dwight

"The Hospital provides dictionaries. Bring a thesaurus" - Oscar

"You're pushing the milk out, right?" - Jim
"How would one do that?" - Pam

"wrong baby.. wrong baby.. this is not our baby!" - Pam after breastfeeding the wrong baby in the night

Alright! We get to see Kate and Blaine tomorrow and going to Weim and Cheese. I'm really excited!

Melissa and the Galbraith Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment