Monday, February 22, 2010

4 months old today!

Wow! The time flies. I can't believe we are here: 1/3 of the way through the first year with James. I got these videos today of him. So stinkin cute. I can tell he is processing so much.






Things are good. James is sleeping from 6pm-6am (with one to two feeds in there) and seems to work well with a schedule. At this point, I started to take Fenugreek to help me produce more milk which is seeming to help. I take note of these things because, if there is a second baby, I will be able to remember what I did and at what times and anyone else who would like to know where I was at this point can. Other things.. well, it started to warm up here so I've been getting him outside when it's warm. He has his 4 month check up tomorrow with Dr. McCain and we are excited. James seems to have a dry rash that I want to ask about and I'm still uncertain if I should be feeding him when he cries at night or "Ferberizing" him (letting him cry). It's just really hard to let your baby cry when you know you can calm him quickly with some food. He is also sucking his first two fingers a lot on his right hand (exhibit C). Apparently this is a big deal.


I've also gotten into using alice.com. For those of you who don't know what it is, you should check it out. It's nice to be able to order TP, deodorant, cat food, cat treats, etc. with free shipping. No hastle of the store. I also have become a huge fan of www.thepoineerwoman.com. Quite an amazing woman and extremely talented.


Well, off to change a poooy diaper :) then to bed for little one! I'll end with this picture. Got this shirt in the mail and thought the pics turned out cute.

Much love to you all,

Melissa and the Galbraith Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment