Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February Fluries and Squealing baby boy!

Well, today is much better it seems as far as the weather is going. I see the sun and clear blue skies! Last Friday, we got about 3 inches of snow. I think Dallas got a whole foot of snow. That has all melted now. It is still pretty cold outside, but things are better. We only have one more week to go for the basement to be done! The cabinet guy is coming tomorrow and then we get countertops, painting, carpeting, and maybe some other little things but then we are done! You all will have a place to stay.



James is talking away as I type. He is so entertaining now! I can't believe how much difference three months makes but, my goodness!! it is amazing. I do have some videos. I am still looking for my other camera cord (the always-lost camera cord) but I got these videos with our flip video recorder.



I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day. Happy belated birthday to Kate Totty!! She's the best! Also, B's birthday is just around the corner!! So fun.



Love you!
Melissa and the Galbraith Gang

2 comments:

  1. He has gotten so big! Ok it's official...I must see and hold him soon, asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love the way James knows where the camera is and is work'n it.
    He has gotten so big

    ReplyDelete