Saturday, February 20, 2010

Growing up fast Galbraith!


This is a video of Coleson (Alli and Burton Gooch's 1 yo), Aidan (Charlene and Keith Lee's almost 7 month old), and James (our 4 month old). It is hilarious! Aidan and James look the same size (actually, I think James is bigger than A!). Too cute


The construction downstairs should be done very soon! We had a couple of delays with the cabinets (and still some exist) but everything is looking great. I can't wait to have people over! Seriously.



I took a picture of James today as he slept because I wanted to remember this... random. He is 17 weeks old here (two days away from his 4 month old birthday!).



2 comments:

  1. That picture of James napping is HILARIOUS!!! Looks to me like he's sleeping like a champ! And yes, I think that you're 4 month old definitely out weighs our 7 month old. James is a SOLID dude :) Love the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the video!! So glad you caught the moment on video! And I agree with Char, I love the nap picture! He's sleeping like a man!! That's how Jake sleeps a lot of the time!! I love it!! Let's hang out again soon! I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete