Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Hooted!

Hi guys!

Just a few more photos and videos from the past few days!






James is doing so good. He is walking more and more each day to the point where I think he will be very independently walking in about a week or two. Every day he amazes me. He still is saying "ba-ba" for da-da and loves to say "moooo" when you ask "what does a cow say"? He did have peanut butter for the second time this past week as a tester and had a pretty bad reaction with a rash and welts. I hate it for him but, for now, he has a peanut allergy. We went to Asher Irvine's birthday today. This is the little boy who was born a day before James and whose dad is a resident under Jim. They were in a room right down the hall.

We can't wait for our upcoming Dallas trip to celebrate James' big first birthday!


Much love,

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you what this blog means to B....I watch it four or five times every day. I do want to start skyping thought, I want him to hear my voice more

    ReplyDelete