Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One Year Appointment

I just wanted to jot this down so I can remember.. We had our one year doctor's appointment with Dr. McAwesome McCain. James weighed in at 23 pounds 14 ounces. He was 95% for height and 75% for weight. He got his Flu, Chickenpox, and Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines. The chickenpox one was "more superficial" per the nurse so it may get a little red in his left thigh. James was a stud. He only cried for about 5 seconds and then looked around like "that hurt my feelings".. then he was over it.

I have to mention this because it is pretty important. Romo is out with a clavicle fracture . We are devastated. It just happens to be that we are going to the game this weekend. Might I add that the last game we went to, he was out with a pinkie injury in his passing hand. Will we ever get to see the boy play live? Jim is in need of counseling.. Please be thinking of him. I should also add that the cowboys have lost every game but one so far. Really? A team this "talented" per so many "experts".. and we are big fat losers.. New coaches! This is an outrage!

Onto college news - GO BULLDOGS. I feel the need to say this now before the Kentucky game in case we play like we did against UAB... We have only lost two games!! And we lost to the number 1 and the number 12 team respectively (BCS). Get this.. we are ranked for the first time since 2001! Can I get a whoop whoop, people!! AND we have won 5 games in a row which is the first time since 1999 (when we were only freshmen). Do you feel smarter now? You should. I am.


Well, the blog wouldn't be a blog if I didn't leave a photo, right? The only thing is, I haven't uploaded since his birthday so I'm going to pick a favorite from lately. If you have facebook, you probably have seen these already




Looking forward to seeing you all very soon!!

Melissa, Jim, and James

No comments:

Post a Comment