Sunday, October 3, 2010

Update

Hello!

We just got back from a trip to Las Vegas for a week! James stayed with B and Doc in Jackson while Jim and I headed to the Vegas strip for the ACEP retreat. We had a great time but couldn't stop talking about our son. I think he keeps us entertained even when he's not around.

Well, if you haven't heard yet, I will be an aunt in April (maybe March)! Ellen is 14 weeks pregnant and now gets to start planning her blog template (I hope..). Kristen and Galen are getting married in March too so it will be a very exciting month! I can't believe all of the changes happening. Also, Claire, my best friend from college is pregnant and due April 19th. Baby girl Ridgway hopefully will be here healthy and happy :)

Okay, I got some video today. James is growing so incredibly fast. I know I say that every post but it's true. When Jim and I got home from Vegas, we peered over the crib to look at James and he looked like he grew a foot.. He is so close to walking all over the place by himself... definitely practicing daily. He stands up on his own and can walk one or two steps on his own and can walk when he holds your hand. Man oh man time flies!

Here is some video from today. He loves to dance to music from his toys. One of these videos demonstrates how he does his twist and shake.






We hope you are enjoying awesome fall weather!!

Much Love,

Melissa, Jim and James
Abby and Reagan too!

No comments:

Post a Comment