Thursday, November 19, 2009

4 weeks old and growing up big

Hello!

This post took forever because our internet has such problems! I told you all I would post today so I am staying up a little later to put this up. I hope James sleeps good tonight :)

Things have been good this week. I have had wonderful friends bring us dinner and come by for visits. Multiple thanks to the girls in my bible study, Jim's residency friends, and my 728 girls! I wouldn't be well fed without you. Also, Amelia Strauss, you are an awesome photographer! I'm so thankful for your photography this past Wednesday! James will never remember how cold the cake platter was :)

On Monday, James had gained 9 ounces in a week! What a hungry little man! Sometimes it takes more than an hour to feed him (very tiring and trying, by the way).

Jim has his written board exam in the morning, so say a prayer for him! It starts at 8am and takes anywhere from 5 hrs to 8 hrs! Gooo Jim! Daddy Jim is so smart :0)

Well, enjoy these videos and photos!

Melissa, Jim, and James
Galbraith

2 comments:

  1. Grandaddy and B love James sneezes. We watch the video over and over and laugh every time he sneezes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so precious Mel, miss you so much and can't wait to see that little baby James in person :)

    ReplyDelete