Tuesday, November 3, 2009

James is 12 days old today!






















Another update! I just wanted to post pictures. I'm still very new at this blog thing so these pictures look a little funny.

So far, Jim and I are doing well. I've been able to recover from the C-Section and I'm not in pain anymore. With being able to move around a little more, Jim and I got our bob stroller yesterday which was awesome to say the least! We went strolling around Homewood and I was able to get out of the house. I'm a little stir crazy but it's totally worth it :)

My mom is here and will be here until Friday. She has been such a help by doing laundry, helping with cooking, cleaning up behind me, and giving me a chance to rest when James is awake and I'm exhausted.

Things James is doing: sleeping, pooping, burping, eating, following with his eyes, cooing (very little), crying, and working on that head control.

Well, that's it for now. I'll keep updates coming!

Melissa

2 comments: