Wednesday, January 20, 2010

12 1/2 weeks old



Baby James,

I can't believe it. I can't believe you've grown to be 15 pounds and the most precious smiling face a mom could look upon. I can't believe you're such a handsome growing boy. You surprise me every day with new discoveries. I can't believe that in just a few short years you not only will be a young man, but you will probably tower over me. I can't believe that I didn't know you or of you just a year ago. Your dad and I have grown to experience emotions we didn't know existed. I love you more and more with every day. Tomorrow you will be 13 weeks old and, in two days, you will be 3 months old. I can't believe it. Cheers to my baby boy! May your life be blessed with so much faith, love, joy, happiness, health, hope, and much more. As your grandmother Sandra would probably tell you: "I hope you dance"

I love you with my whole heart,
Your Mom

1 comment: