Thursday, January 28, 2010

Basement halfway done!







We are getting it done over here! This basement is almost ready for visitors. I expect you all to come over here and stay! It's such a blessing and so fun to pick out stuff for it!

Happy birthday (late) to Michelle Boals and Jennifer Boudreaux! These rooms are for a visit from you guys as well (and Mel!). I miss you girls and am looking forward to some hang time. We need to plan that soon!

No real special updates. James has been sleeping great.. usually only wakes up once at night during his 12 hour stretch of sleep so I can't complain. I guess it's true that most babies sleep pretty well by month 3... there are some exceptions (of those, I think will be athletes and go-getters, Char).

Love you all!

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo for Baby James sleeping!! I know you must feel like a new woman!! I can't wait to see his little chunky self, and you too of course. :) The basement looks great. Can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel........put the Baby Einstein together and get a video of him in it playing. I just know that he is going to love that when he sees it because he studies everything so hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha. Since I was never nauseated during my first trimester..... I knew it was coming to me in a different way. But at least A-man started sleeping through the night by month 6!

    ReplyDelete