Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jim!

A note to Jim, the love of my life and wonderful father! I can't believe what the past four and a half years has brought us! We always have said that there is so much we haven't done that we have to look forward to and I still feel that way. It's fun to think about the now and the future with you. You mean so very much to me. I hope your birthday is relaxing and stress-free!

Love,
Melissa


Just a note: all of my videos are being saved in youtube.

here is alink to one of them and, from there, you can go to the right hand side of the youtube screen and click "more from lilsheltn". all of the videos are there. some of you have told me that the videos wont play so maybe this will help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzikAv6LtLA

No comments:

Post a Comment